Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Recroding Session 6

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday was very fulfilling because "Evolution" was done and tracked by our drummer replacement "Bim2x". After that our very dear brother will set off to a new life which is going abroad or pursuing his career between the year. He will always be part of the band and can come back anytime after his contracts are done. This Wednesday-Fri will be heading to the studio to track more of the song namely: "Admire Adore" and "Mikhail", the rest are retakes so we can concentrate more on the drum tracks and make it good.

Unfortunately I forgot to bring with me my camera because I was the one carrying the things to the studio, what a feat that is! Trust me 5 instruments at your grasp and there's no one to help you! Damn! I love it also because we dont want to be dependent, as you can see we are an independent band in a sense. We are aware of our social and personal responsibilities! Right dad? Hehehe...XD

PS: We'll include videos too aside from the pictures we'll upload. Stay stuck!


Thank you and please check back daily...



-Pardi

No comments: